Ok, so there's a concert over here in Puerto Rico in about a month where Firehouse, Slaughter, Cinderella, and headlining Poison. The tickets are $75, I'm not exactly a big fan of any of these bands but I like a few songs by 'em. So, u guys think it's worth it?
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
no, i actually like music that was released in the 80 unlinke most people, but those bands weren't very good and i doubt they've gotten better, specially cause CC Deville isn't in Poison anymore...those bands are just a bunch of chicks with dicks
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
^Good thing Richie Kotzen doesn't absolutely own CC Deville.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by eviledge87
no, i actually like music that was released in the 80 unlinke most people, but those bands weren't very good and i doubt they've gotten better, specially cause CC Deville isn't in Poison anymore...those bands are just a bunch of chicks with dicks

I thought CC was back in Poison
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
I'd go....it's Firehouse and Cinderella.

It's more a question of do you really want to go, or could you put the money to better use?
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.