I got this idea from another thread.

Is it just me or is Billy Gibbons, the guitarist for ZZ top extremely underated, i have never heard his name or ZZ top in these forums ever. Anyone else agree?
Quote by Holy Magenta
No, I don't belive in any afterlife. Your brain dies, everything goes black, the end.

^ thats also my belief.
I agree. ZZ Top writes some of the most recognizable riffs ever. I like them.
You are not a slave...
I haven't really listened to much ZZ Top stuff, but what I have listened to is very catchy. They're stuff is pretty great.

Ohioan.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
he's pretty technical has a cool way of using pinch harmonics very original not the usual squeals you hear with pinch harmonics
I don't know if he's underrated. He is great, and Satch just raved about him in the current G1.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Yeah they rock I have their Greatist hits album and well it is quite amazing
Quote by caughtinamosh
i despise them... i don't understand why 4 inches is small for a penis, but long for hair
oh, how i wish i could reverse that

Quote by Chimaira
Some britsih guy said "Good Game" to me, and I thought he said "Your Gay". It was pretty funny.
The beard distracts people from the playing.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
I used to hate ZZ Top, my dad never stopped playing them when growing up.

But then i started playing guitar and i realized how good they were. They are very underrated.

GOIN' BY ME SOME CHEAP SUN GLASSES *DUHDUH...DUH...DUH DUH DAT DAT DAH!!!!

.....sorry 'bout that.
yeah i'd have to say they're decently underrated, from what i've heard they were really cool/unique
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
Quote by ibaRGnez321
I haven't really listened to much ZZ Top stuff, but what I have listened to is very catchy. They're stuff is pretty great.

Ohioan.

Right back at ya!!
Quote by Holy Magenta
No, I don't belive in any afterlife. Your brain dies, everything goes black, the end.

^ thats also my belief.
Quote by YoungPilgrim
The beard distracts people from the playing.

dude, that beard is wicked awesome!
You are not a slave...
Yeah, but I've seen his guitar collection on Guitar World and I think they're butt ugly. No offense to anyone who owns them.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
i think hes really underated. zz top was the band that introduced me to rock n roll. thank you for recognizing him.
No.

ZZ Top has been mentioned plenty around here. Had you Searched, you would have known this. And because of the complaining about "how underrated" Billy is that you just did, you just voided the idea that he could have been.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by TheUltimateSin
No.

ZZ Top has been mentioned plenty around here. Had you Searched, you would have known this. And because of the complaining about "how underrated" Billy is that you just did, you just voided the idea that he could have been.

This is one of the most meaningless statements ever made in this forum.
We are all now dumber, having sat here and read it.

Billy Gibbons is awesome. Everyone has heard the riff to "La Grange", whether or not they know ZZTop performs the song.

Long live *****houses.
Quote by chopps00
This is one of the most meaningless statements ever made in this forum.
We are all now dumber, having sat here and read it.

No, hes absolutely right. He has been mentioned several times around here. As well, whenever someone says someone is underrated, they are no longer underrated. Someone has recognized their talent. As well, it seems like a whole bunch of people here like him, so he can't be too underrated.

And don't steal quotes from Billy Madison and use them on the internet.

And frankly, I was never really a ZZ Top fan. La Grange is good, and that songs are catchy, but the bass player is just to lacking for my liking.
^Why can't there be more intelligent people like you around here, deadhead? The majority of people around here have this problem with understanding simple concepts like that.

As for you, chopps. Bugger off until you become a little more educated, and then come on back and try again. Otherwise, don't try to defy logic you can not understand because of it's advancement beyond yourself.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Nah. I've kinda matured a little more than you're average flamer. I only burn their ass a little in the beginning unless they are being incredibley ignorant and can't get away with it
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
deadhead313313, what's up, man? Haven't seen you around lately.

I've been here. Reporting alot though. Seems like a lot of dumb threads being made lately (more so than usual). I've come to the conclusion that the majority of noobs (who make dumb threads. Not all of them do though) come here at Christmas time, when they got their guitars. So, for about 7-8 months after Christmas, theres a large amount of dumb threads and users. But I'm sure they'll shape up pretty soon.

And UltimateSin is right. They guy probably should figure out what hes talking about before he says something. But, in his case, apply my theory. Hes only been here since January
Quote by TheUltimateSin
No.

Except, not.
If one person realizes that someone is awesome, that doesn't automatically void their underrated-ness. Even if the six people that posted in this thread think he's amazing, that doesn't mean he's no longer underrated. Shut up.
Have you heard about my baby? Yes, how I love her, you don't know.
Have you heard about my baby? Yes, how I love her, you don't know.
I declare it hurt be so bad, when I heard she'd got to go.