as some of you may know, im in the process of getting a tube amp, i want a dual rectifier. anyways, i was at guitar center today and one of the guys i know was telling me about this VHT Pitbull amp he had that he was selling. its all tube, 50 watts, and 2x12"(it might of been 1x12", dont remember) and he's selling it for $850 but if i trade in my crate he'll only charge about $650-$700. he's bringing it in tomorrow for me to try out. can anyone give me some info on this amp, google was no help. personal experience, up, downs, clean tone, dirty tone, anything is appericated.
VHT's are normally tight and dry as hell.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
VHTs are sort of like mesa in the sense they are a more darker biased amp, good amps but really overpriced, id stick with the dual recto
Quote by dertjoe
VHTs are sort of like mesa in the sense they are a more darker biased amp, good amps but really overpriced, id stick with the dual recto

VHTS are nothing like mesa.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
^ aye.

tight, dry, organic. The combo is more hard rock, the heads can do metal well too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I dunno, Noodles from the Offspring uses one, so you can check out his tone. But then again, the amps sound different on a produced album than they would when you use them.
Noodles also uses Hiwatt and Mesa Mark IVs
Originally Posted by RideTheAnger13
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
i was just saying they share one trait with mesa that being a darker distortion sorry if that came out wrong