I'm a 16 year-old female guitarist looking to start a band in northeast, ohio. I like classic rock...Eagles, The Ventures, The Byrds, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, etc...& especially local artists like the James Gang, Joe Walsh, & Michael Stanley. I'm looking for any drummers, bassists, and keyboardists (male or female) around northeast, Ohio who are interested.
its a shame your not in lorain county and looking for a guitarist, cuz i think we're the only people in the world that appreciate the eagles and the james gang/joe walsh
peace, love, and rock and roll
I live in Richland, Ohio, but I'm a singer/guitarist/bassist...I'm mainly a singer because I am the singer in another band called Lost Audio, but I'm thinking of quiting.
hey i have a band in medina ohio and we would be willing to let you come and play with us!!! that way you wouldn't have to start a new one. if you are interested pm me at schecterfreak
hey if ur still lookin we need a guitar player...ne ohio...let me know
I'm in north east ohio(lake county) I want to start a band, I play guitar and harmonica.
It's hard to find people without a big ego.
Quote by shredz
hey if ur still lookin we need a guitar player...ne ohio...let me know

I'm interested. Where are you located?
love joe walsh and the eagles but i think ur a little to far hun im in columbus sucks cause that coulda been fun (I can play guitar, drums and bass)
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
PM me if you're at all interested.

I'm a bit of a ways away, but, I looooove classic rock.
I listen to almost everything. I don't know many songs, but, I learn reeeeally fast.

I play guitar and bass quite well, but I kinda suck at piano and keyboard.
Like I said, I'm a ways away, but, I'm a music addict. I'm kinda into heavy metal,
but I loooove classic rock. Right now, it's The Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Clapton, The Who, AC/DC, Anthrax, and Metallica. That's my playlist at the moment.
I'm also a writer, if you're interested. I'm also trying to form a band.
I'm creating an album, and I'll be playing three out of four instruments, so...
I wish I could find somebody local to help out. But, it can't be anybody with a swelled head. I'm a fair bandleader, but I don't tolerate jealousy or stupidity. So far, I MIGHT have a chance at a bassist. I dunno about a guitarist. I don't know any that aren't egotistic, or already in a band, or too inexperienced for a band. I already have a drummer, but, he's out of state. (It's still working out though.)
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
i like james gang and the eagles but i live in timmins ontario
peace empthy love curt cobain 1968-1994
^ kurt was born in 1967
*peace love empathy*

man do i sound like a bitch
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
well this might not sound so great but im 13, me and my friend have been wanting to start a band scince 1st grade but you know never really got to it together we got some pretty good grear we live in mansfield ohio and crestview (their like 5mins apart) i play guitar im pretty good and inward scream, he plays piano/keyboard and screams better so contact me if your interested we like a lot of music but i think screamo and any metal/rock stuff is cool

binxdin@aol.com
Myspace.com/binxiskewl
youtube.com/binxdin
or here on ug
Hey sorry to piggy back on tis thread but ne teen to low 20's bassists or guitarists in lorain county if so pm me thx
I live in Massillon and am willing to drive to Pittsburg all the way to Detroit if I have to.
Itll be the weekend but yeah, you cant be an hour away and say"all...too bad"
What kida **** is that? Dedication, real dedication..some people never cease to amaze me..
Quote by serjdisciple
Hey sorry to piggy back on tis thread but ne teen to low 20's bassists or guitarists in lorain county if so pm me thx

Why didnt you just start your own thread?
BTW

SYSTEM OF A DOWN BLOWS!!

FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JAM IN NORTHEAST OHIO HIT ME UP!!

EVEN YOU CHICKIE POO!
Last edited by devilmaycry1979 at May 6, 2009,