I'm looking for an amp that has the capability of making it play simple drum beats out of the amp itself. know what I mean? I'm on a small budget so it has to be cheap. thnx.
I dont know if there even is one...
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
crate (i think) makes one. im not sure the model though
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Fender G-DEC. You can plug a usb from the computer to it and upload new beats, you can make your own, you can even have little bass beats I think. You can also record tracks if I'm not mistaken too.

The tone is great from what I hear too.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I think Fender has one.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Your best bet would be buying a metronome. Unless you are looking to jam along with something, then you can do 1 of 2 things:
- Find some damn friends
~or~
- Buy some ridiculously expensive pedal that does it
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
Your best bet would be buying a metronome. Unless you are looking to jam along with something, then you can do 1 of 2 things:
- Find some damn friends
~or~
- Buy some ridiculously expensive pedal that does it

Actually they make drum machines that will do it, and they are like $200+

so its not that expensive...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Striketalonx
Actually they make drum machines that will do it, and they are like $200+

so its not that expensive...

More money than I need to spend.

I still recommend that friend thing...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

You could try the DigiTech RP50 EFX processor for $60. It has a drum machine in it. I haven't tried it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RP50-Modeling-Guitar-Processor?sku=150830

Mix that with the Behringer Vintager GM110 Combo Amp. It has 30 watts and a 10 inch speaker. Sounds great on distortions. The clean sound is NOT loud at all. I have this amp and it is great $70 at MF.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Vintager-GM110-Combo-Amp?sku=480685

Thats $130.

Good Luck!
But a pedal or rhythm machine so you don't compromise your amp quality. If you already have a good amp then I'd still recommend a cheap amp that's decent quality.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo