been playing for 2 years now in acoustic and im gonna buy an electric guitar probably
ibanez can any1 suggest a good non locking trems (ibanez) that would fit my style (blues, jazz, rock, metal)
are you settled on ibanez?
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
Ibanez GRG170DX
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
post new thread top left corner
haha i had that problem too, so obvious yet so hidden
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
yes am pretty much settled with ibanez coz of their necks.. coz im asian but anyway i like something that doesnt easily go out of tune can u suggest a non locking trem
Quote by metal Lover
How do you post a new thread? please. I am sorry

AAUUGGGGHHH! DIE! DIE! DIE! Doesn't anyone read the FAQs anymore?

There is a button at the top of the thread lists that says New Thread. Click this. Make New Thread...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Maybe an artcore, it really depends on the amount of jazz and blues you play as opposed to metal.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
what does you being asain have anything to do with which guitar you want?

have you tried Daisy Rock? You can get some great blues tones. as well as some of the heaviest metal sounds you have ever heard.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Quote by AngelGC
what does you being asain have anything to do with which guitar you want?

have you tried Daisy Rock? You can get some great blues tones. as well as some of the heaviest metal sounds you have ever heard.

He probably has small hands. Most Ibanez's have small scales, which is the only reason I don't play one.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

well daisy rock cant find one of those here in our area. mostly guitars here are ibanez thats why im asking you guys to help me out coz i might end up buying another guitar thats why im asking u guys... anyway mostly i play rock and sometimes blues, jazz and metal depending on my mood..
Ibanez GRG170DX does this guitar stay in tune after playing with the whammy bar and some bends??