Does anybody know where I can get those "Cool" rubberized guitar picks online?
And I don't mean incredibly expensive. I really like them, and I'd like to use them when I perform, but that's not gonna happen if I can't get any more of them.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
I use them, check out my signature. I think your talking about the same ones. They have ones with gell ball grips and ones with sandpaper-y grips. I use the gell ones. They're pretty good.
My local store has a little case of them. I seem to be the only one buying them, or they sell out quick and they restock or something.
theres a ton of kinds of Cool picks. Theyre only like 35-60 cents a piece too. Um... musiciansfriend.com
Quote by kurdtkobaign
theres a ton of kinds of Cool picks. Theyre only like 35-60 cents a piece too. Um... musiciansfriend.com

they gave you your old username back

Cool picks are like a brand of pick...or something....i havnt seen them yet but they are suppposeddd to pppwwwnnn
^ theyre not all that much better then any other pick really. Its all preference anyways...but for the most part...a pick is a pick.

also: !! lol wahappen is a pretty cool guy after all!
I don't use plecs anymore, i find it easier to use my fingers even with trem picking. I used to use sharkfins and stubbies though. The latter being my favourite because they don't make a sound when you strum or pick and they are great for classical guitar too.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH