I never look at anything about music greats, because it just ends up with Kurt Cobain being put before guys like Eddie Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Angus Young and the rest of the real Rock Gods, ahem, Rolling Stone Mag's Top 100 Guitarists.

I'm not saying thats what this article is about, but when i scrolled down and seen Cobain's name, i closed it out.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
It's very, very poorly written. His grammar and spelling are attrocious, the lack of punctuation makes it a pain to read and he doesn't seem to understand what quotation marks are for. But besides poor writing, the article is bland and pointless. All he basically does is name a few names and songs that nearly everybody has heard already and then states rock being "the greatest genre out" as a fact.
Awful. It seems like it has been written by a twelve year old that has only just got into the period and really doesn't have much knowledge on it at all.

"also check out Motor head, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Allman Brothers band, Aero smith, ZZ top, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn"

At least learn how bands name themselves before typing an article.

It was the most basic of basic articles, and yes, ok, for starters it would probably do, but if you're going to write an article about classic rock bands there were thousands more that could've been included that aren't ones that you'd hear about every day.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
what a lame n00b

i've never read such an inept and superficial article like such

Quote by Hardout_person
http://www.quazen.com/Arts/Music/Rock-Music-Great's.198

i think its alright although he didn't mention anything about fade to black and missed a few artists

is your name Dylan Thorpe somehow?
this is CR forum btw, no place fade to black
My Spanish Hearts