Hey, I just wanted to ask you guys a couple of questions. First my guitar has a ****ed up action, the B and A strings are lower than the rest of the strings not that much but it is kinda noticeable. Is this fixable, and will this affect my playing? On to the next questions, My guitar is a ESP/LTD F-200 I got it for $2.99 and I wanted to know if this is a decent guitar (I was reading the ten guitar commandments and I wanted to know the quality of it). My last question is have any of you tried a Gibson Flying V, because I tried one at guitar center recently and I loved it, and if you could share your thoughts on these topics I would greatly appreciate it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
any guitar for 3 dollars is a bargain, you can change the action pretty easily (im pretty sure theres a lesson/article on this somewhere) and yeah flying vs are pretty awesome
Oh ****, I meant $299 sorry I am just so ****ing tired. Anyways, will the action affect the guitars playability, and any comments on the V?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.