i was wondering has anyone played any westfield guitars and can u tell me if they are of decent quality ornot, im getting a second guitar and i like the look of their sg's and i cant afford the real thing so this is just about in my price range, is it worth it?
Personally, westfields suck unless you upgrade the pickups and get a good set up & re-fret done on them
you'd probably be better off getting a Vintage or richwood for roughly the same preice, or, dare i say it, Squire.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
DO NOT get a westfield, worst guitars ever, you'll be sorry if u do get one
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
are they really that bad, lol, what do u suggest then i want to get a second guitar cos i think my beginner encore strat doesnt cut it any more, and i want a second guitar but i only have up to £200 to spend
Vintage, like i said
Or again, a squire.

Best bet for that price really.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
im from toronto, but i bought my first guitar in england (a westfield strat) and i was really dissapointed. it cost 100 pounds. there a cool lookin gibson one for 90 pounds, dont know whats the name of the model, it was like a strat, white, with a black scratchplate. it cost 90 pounds, but i thought the westfield woulda been cool. but as for a second guitar, u could get an epiphone, theyre like 400 - 500 here in toronto, but its like 2.5 canadian dollars to a british pound, so, u might be able to afford one
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
I have a LP copy which is Wesfield.

Its not bad , quite heavy.

I also have a copy of a Strat which is Westfield.

Its ok but i dont go anywhere near it if i dont have to.

Its ok its just its not a Strat.

I recommend just conitnue saving up.
DO NOT GET A WESTFIELD!!!I have one...was good when starting out but my god does it seriously suck!My advice save up....only thing i can suggest.