in case you havent heard of them, definetly check them out, but they have a new cd coming out august 8th, and everyone should pick it up if you want to hear some great boston area hardcore

www.myspace.com/haveheart
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Good band, I'm really excited for the new stuff because it sounds like an improvement from What Counts.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
it better be an improvement
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
if anyone could get this leak that would be great, it comse out in a week, and i cant seem to find it on soulseek
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
One of my favorite bands, and I have the new CD if anyone would like it.

Yes please .
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Disco Vietnam
One of my favorite bands, and I have the new CD if anyone would like it.

yes please also.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
bump for this amazing new album
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Amazing band. Great new CD. The first full-length was good, but I expected more from them. "The Things We Carry" definetely delivered. Great live show too.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.