Horray for David, UG's 3rd Alt/Indie radio DJ!

I don't know how people will like this.. don't even know if it flows too well..

Here's the set list:

1 - Snow Patrol - Making enemies
2 - 12 Rods - Split personality
3 - Arcade Fire - Winter for a year
4 - The Books - Tokyo
5 - Born a Lion - Break down the line
6 - Death From Above 1979 - Going steady
7 - Old Jerusalem - 180 Days [label site]
8 - Jesus, the Misunderstood - Run run run...
9 - Chris Lee - Thom's Bells
10 - Lobster - Farewell Chewbacca
11 - Gomez - We haven't turned around
12 - Modest Mouse - Edit the sad parts
13 - Linda Martini - Amor combate
14 - Beat Crusaders - sad song
15 - The Vicious Five - The smile on those daggers
16 - Guitar Wolf - Satisfaction (rolling stones cover)
17 - Kings of Convenience feat. Feist - The build-up
18 - Yo La Tengo - Today is the day
19 - The Weatherman - People get lazy

Enjoy

GET IT!
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Downloading now. I'll listen to it a bit later. Looks like a lot of good stuff is in there. Not to mention one of my favorite Modest Mouse songs is in there.
Starting the download now. Nice job with the choices .
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Thanks guys, let me know what you thought of it when you get through it!
Downloaded it the other day, haven't got around to listening to it yet though. Will do...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I'll listen to this in a bit.

the set list looks rather good though, so thumbs up and kudos on that!
Really enjoy the 12 Rods track, its like shoving Stellastarr* and Pink Floyd in a big tub.

Are you sure the Arcade Fire track is the Arcade Fire? It really doesn't sound like them to me...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles

Are you sure the Arcade Fire track is the Arcade Fire? It really doesn't sound like them to me...

I was thinking the same thing.

It was good, very enjoyable. Some of it wasn't very diverse it seemed, but it was still enjoyable. The Books are always a welcome listen.
How do you download it?

I clicked the last link and I can't figure out where it is on the page.

Could anyone update the link for me pelase?
Last edited by Saturday_Zepher at Jul 31, 2006,
^ To the immediate right of the Megaupload logo there's a box to input 3 letters that are given to you. Type the letters into the box then click "Download". You'll have to wait about 45 seconds, then a link will come up. Right click on the link, then click "Save Target As". Voila!
I hate to say it, but the thing that I'm really excited about is to finally have the song 'edit the sad parts' on my computer. I've heard it once and it's amazing. I wish there was a way to collect all their rare and vinyl-only stuf.
Quote by andrewbiles
Really enjoy the 12 Rods track, its like shoving Stellastarr* and Pink Floyd in a big tub.

12 Rods is really awesome, the whole album is good.

I'm not totally sure... I got it from a friend but it does sound like Will singing (that's his name right? can't be arsed to go google it)
^ Win Butler?

I'm sure I downloaded this a while back but I still haven't listened to it yet, sorry...will do..

I might have a go at making one myself if that's alright, getting rather bored stuck at home all day.