ROFLMAO

but nonetheless this should probably be in the pit...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
sorry guys.

i will post something like this in the pit next time, I didnt bother to check if it was all

i apologize again
Already seen it at least twice on this site, but still funny because its almost true
...AJFA!!!!!!

(The Black Album was a "new musical direction," (albeit a very gay one); whereas St. Anger was more of an abomination upon mankind.)
o_O

What can I say? Superb...

..was that Diego Maradona?
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
A fat guy making a lot of weird noises?

Reminds me of the Drew Carey sex tape...
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
when i read the title, i thought it would be some store clerk sweeping up after closing, man was i wrong!
Member #1 of the "I'm a Christian and Proud of It" Club. PM me to join.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Pettrucci still pwns him at 4,000,000 nps.

Ahem, his actual speed is 5,000,000. 4,000,000 is when he is slowed down for the retards that think it's so hard to play 5,000,000 nps.
Quote by El Codyo
Ahem, his actual speed is 5,000,000. 4,000,000 is when he is slowed down for the retards that think it's so hard to play 5,000,000 nps.

touche
Dickless.
Quote by E Daws
A fat guy making a lot of weird noises?

Reminds me of the Drew Carey sex tape...

DREW CARRY HAS A SEX TAPE!?! SWEET!.. i mean...

Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Rofl.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by TheUnholy

..was that Diego Maradona?

XD XD LMAO, and i never EVER type that
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
To add to the randomness, on the scroll bar to the right, has anyone watched the buckethead guitar solo? I cant' wait to see him live in November...