those of you that follow eve 6, know that they split, max collins went and did a solo project with a band called "Brotherhoods of Lost Dogs" that went defunct. Tony Fagenson went to produce and Jon Sibiels is currently playing guitar for a band called "Monsters are Waiting". Well Max and Tony got back together and have made a band called Sugi-Tap (name change pending). They have played a couple of small shows in Los Angeles, and should be releasing some demos on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/thesugitap

check it out and friend them if you have myspace, once they get 1000 friends they will be releasing the demos.

Thought this was pretty interesting and exciitng
i have never ever come across that band before and i can honestly say that they can't have ever set foot in England.

ill have a look at the myspace though.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
i have never ever come across that band before and i can honestly say that they can't have ever set foot in England.

ill have a look at the myspace though.

Youve never heard of Eve6 ? most notably for their pop single Inside Out (Heart in a blender song) or Heres to the Night (Graduation and Prom anthem) ?
Promise is my favorite single by them actually. I have Horrorscope and it's a really cool album; so much integration in their music (I think that's cool).
Live hard, party hard, work hard.
I don't know if I can find any excitement in this news. They picked Here's to the Night as my class song and I can't stand it one bit. However, its a lot better than the previous year (I Go Back by Toby Keith or some other country guy), so maybe we lucked out.
They played at my school's huge summerfest one year. I was disappointed when they were announced as the headliner.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam