Anarchy heart beats for decay]

(The streets ablaze and chaos reigns,
Anarchy heart beats for...
Decay)

[Can't hear a single word you say,
You'll never lead my heart astray!
Death to the shackles that you've made,
Anarchy heart beats for decay]

For a diabolical recording where my vocals sounded like a bratty 12-year old (no kidding) due to a terrible cold and a newly pierced lip, please visit our myspace. New recordings to go up soon!

Any criticism will be appreciated, and I know the vocals sucked in that recording.
I wouldn't say the song itself is that repetitive if you listen to it...

Any more criticisms?
I'm just repeating what I said an earlier reply pretty much. I don't really like this, not because it is bad or anything, just because this style of writing doesn.t appeal to me. Despite this I could literally hear the words being screamed in that bratty 12year old voice you mentioned as I read it, so thats a good thing.
Crit anything I've posted ifpossible, would be most appreciated.
I guess it fits an anarcho-rock band to have anarchistic lyrics. To be honest, a lot of my band's songs are a retaliation against conservativism, and our government's obsession with human rights, which in turn is affecting the rights of everyone... so don't bash the lyrics if we don't share the same political beliefs as you do, ok?
Your rhyming kicks ass. The choice of words fits very good with the music. To me it´s a little bit to complicated, I didn´t quite understand the message. But nervermind, that´s just me.

About the recording I should say that I don´t even HEAR the vocals, but I loved the guitar playing in the beginning and the end.
Some live, some die. And the rest of us just keep fighting eachother.
Cheers, everyone always mentions the guitar riff... I have no idea how I wrote it, but I love it!