In the first article (can be found <a href="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/the_guide_to/the_guide_to_throwing_your_guitar_around_you.html">here</a>
, I told you the preparations to throwing your guitar over your should without killing yourself. Here, I'll tell you how to do it, and when a good time to do it would be. But please, for your sake, don't over do it.

Step one: Doing it at the right time.
Most songs have at least one time when you should throw your guitar around you.
Usually the best part is when the song goes silent, you should then throw your guitar around you to where the moment you catch it you are able to shred that solo (or just hit a powerchord, what ever tickles your pickle.). Use a good amount of thought into this though. If You spin the guitar at the wrong time or just spin it in a song not suited for it, then don?t do it! If the crowd is indeed watching you, then they think that you're decent (or they watch you in embarrassment for you), they wouldn't think too highly of you if you do this already cheesy move in an unnessacery part.

Step two: Getting ready.
Yes, even this has the "getting ready" stage. If you just blantly spin it without observing your surroundings, you could cause some serious damage here, now we wouldn?t want that now, would we? Have a signal to your fellow band mates. Let them know that you are about to do this move-of-fury. Have it be actually telling them on stage, or coughing or something. The last thing that you want would be hitting your precious singer. Better yet, when your band practices, you can tell them that you are going to spin your guitar at "X:XX" during the song. After you let your band mates know of your future actions, Make sure that there aren?t any amps, speakers, drums,(fake plants, ceilings), or people around. Next, go to a secluded part of the stage so that nobody or nothing is around. After that, make sure that your volume is off, or if you have a tuner with bypass put that on. The last thing the crowd wants to hear is the wonderful sound of your cable scratching your strings (or hearing the amplification of a cracking neck, depending on how stupid you are).The very last thing before you throw, think of the few first part that you will be playing the second you grab your Dinky's (or frontman's) neck. Once that?s all done, throw away. (actually, hold your horses)

Step three: The final preparations.
So you've decided when to do it, made your band mates aware, and checked your surroundings, eh? Then you are certified to make the move! Before you throw it, just make some last minute checks. Such as your straplocks (duct tape, depending on how ghetto you are), are securely on there. Make sure that your volume is off , then (once again) throw away!

Step four: The throw.
So you've made it this far, maggot? Here's the proper way to do it if you are throwing it up (over your shoulder, to where you catch it from behind you).
Grab your guitar on the neck and by the bottom cut-out. Don?t think, then just throw it up above you with enough force to where it will go all the way around you and not hit you on the back on the neck. At the last second, move your hips to the side so the guitar doesn?t run into it and bruise it. Be ready to catch it too, other wise it will keep on going.

To throw it behind you (throwing it to your right, to where it just "falls" into your hands)
Grab your guitar by the first cut-out and the neck, don?t think, then thrust it behind you while holding on to it until your arm is just about parallel to your shoulders. Make sure you throw it hard enough so that it has enough power to go all the way over you, other wise it will fall on the back of your neck. At the last second, move your stomach in just a little so it wont nail you on your side. Be ready to catch it too, so that it wont keep going. Also, With this one, you can let the guitar spin multiple times around you, whilst this one is a little bit harder to accomplish.

Step five: The aftermath.
After you've accomplished this very complex move, be ready to move your cable so that it isn?t in your way. Although this move takes two articles worth of reading for preparations, it will only last 3 seconds max, and most people might not even notice it or think much of it. That meaning, the ones that did notice might be awestruck, or just look away. Either way, just look confident in your actions and get right back to playing. Don?t make a weird face or smile at yourself because you messed up. If you make it look like it went well even when it didn?t, it will make you look better. If you have the chance glance into the crowd to see if anybody was looking.

That?s it. Sorry it too so long for this one to come out, I didn?t think about making a second one until I read the comments to the other one.

End article------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was just about to post this one, but then the forums went down and i got banned on 6/27. I ran this through spell check, but i know it missed a bunch of stuff.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Quote by erotic_snails
send a video of you doing this

yes, please that'd be sick
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
anybody else?
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Holy **** thats ace, im maggot, i threw now i've got a bruise. yay! i'll try again soon.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
I foresee an influx of threads, all of which shall be titled, "Is it possible to glue two pieces of guitar neck together?"
Quote by skippertipper
I ran this through spell check, but i know it missed a bunch of stuff.

Then fix it. Don't submit an article with poor grammar and spelling. This isn't AIM. Take pride in your work; don't rely on an automatic spell check.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Wow, I did the spin where it goes to your right (w/ straplocks mind you.). And it fell because the strap ripped in half, and the guitar just fell right in front of me.

I need better straps.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Wow, I did the spin where it goes to your right (w/ straplocks mind you.). And it fell because the strap ripped in half, and the guitar just fell right in front of me.

I need better straps.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Tool kicks ass
JON EDIT - I've tried to redraft some of it for you.

In my first article, I told you the preparations needed to throw your guitar over your shoulder without killing yourself. In this article, I will tell you how to do it, and when a good time to do it might be. Be warned though, please don't overdo it.

Step one: Timing
Most songs have at least one time when you should throw your guitar around you.
Usually the best time to do this is when the song you are playing goes silent. You should then throw your guitar around you aiming to catch it when the song restarts at the point of a solo or a power chord.

A lot of thought needs to go into this technique. If you think that the song is not suitable for a guitar spin, then avoid it. Whilst playing a gig, spectators eyes will be on you and they will be judging your skills. If you miss time this technique then they may not take your playing seriously.

Step two: Getting ready.
Another important thing to consider is how ready you are. If you just spin the guitar without observing your surroundings, you could cause some serious damage to fellow band members, your equipment and furniture. Your band-mates should know that you're going to attempt a guitar spin. Discuss this with them before the gig telling them when you plan to do it, so band members can arrange where they (and their equipment) need to be. Potentially hurting somebody should be the first of your concerns. You need to make sure that your volume is switched off, or if you have a tuner with bypass, switch that on. The last thing the crowd wants to hear is the sound of your cable scratching your strings as it's not very professional. You should also be ready to start playing straight after the throw, so make sure you know exactly where your hands should be. You should also consider purchasing a strap-lock to prevent any further accidents.

Jon edit: I thought your step 3 was unnecessary.

Step three: The throw.
After you've made your final preparations, it is time for the throw.

Grab your guitar on the neck and by the bottom cut-out. Try to throw it up above you with enough force to where it will go all the way around you and not hit you on the back on the neck. At the last second, move your hips to the side so the guitar doesn?t hit you.

To throw it behind you, grab your guitar by the first cut-out and the neck, and throw it behind you while holding on to it until your arm is just about parallel to your shoulders. Make sure you throw it hard enough so that it has enough power to go all the way over you, other wise it will fall on the back of your neck. At the last second, move your stomach in just a little to avoid injury.

Flying guitars are dangerous, so this moving is very important to avoid bruising or even cuts. You should be prepared to catch the guitar as well.

Step four: The aftermath.
After you've completed the spin, make sure all cables are out of the way and continue with the song. Although this move takes two articles worth of reading for preparations, it will problably last close to three seconds. You should try and show confidence in your actions otherwise you won't succeed and hurt yourself or show yourself up. Remember though, practise makes perfect in this techique and should not be attempted if you've never tried it before.
Overall, I felt your article was good, but your grammar was quite sloppy and some phrases were quite informal and even off putting to some readers. I like the fact you tried to put on a tone that seems personal to a reader, but I don't think it suits the article well. Don't take my critism harshly, i'm trying to help you. I've made a few changes to it. Read through it and try and add a few more bits in. Post a redraft and then we'll see about submitting it.