As the title states, which set of humbuckers would you guys recommend for this guitar. Keep in mind that its made out of mahogony and is a hardtail (if that matter). I play all types of metal. I heard that DiMarzio is the way to go for RG guitars so i figured id look for set from them for my rg. Thanks guys.
Gear
LTD EC-400AT
Strat copy
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-2
Mogami cables
Quote by fweyd
Emg 81/85 >

He Said Dimarzio...

Maybe Check out the Dimarzio Super Distortion (Or Super 2 or Super 3 Depending on yuor style) There's also the X2N Though I heard it can sound sterile and is more of a shred pickups than a metal pickup

What type of metal do you play?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
what's your budget? what country are you in (affects pricing)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?