that case looks pretty generic, and made to fit a number of different guitars. in all probability it will fit that case, but you'll never know until to try it
well get the measurements and do the math, silly
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
It probably would fit but you would want to make sure b4 you buy it . so i guess you'll have to measure.
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
thats nothin....i got a gibson explorer.......cant find a god damn case for it anywhere!!!
Quote by LeZeNkO
thats nothin....i got a gibson explorer.......cant find a god damn case for it anywhere!!!

I have a solution for you, then. I use it for my B.C.Rich Warlock. Cost me a bit though

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-GAT-GWEXTREME--brand-322.html

It has funky velcro foam padding, so you can place support anywhere. It is a custom fit for any guitar, basically. Goes for about £50-£70 here, dunno how much in the U.S, that site may be cheap or expensive.