Well i have a roland cube 15, i do like the distortions on it but turned above half volume is sounds S**T. So i suppose i need a 30 watt amp since i am now in band. So what should i get, should i just get the cube 30? Or change to a fender or something.
Can you afford a tube amp? What kind of music do you play? What's your budget?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Well id prefer 100 - 200 quid since ive only been playing 6 months and i am SKINT!
<sigh>

What kind of guitar do you have?

What kind of music do you play?

How much do you have to spend?

Answer these then we can start another "help me pick out an amp"
My Favorite Rig Of The Moment

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior
Sorry for my lack of brain cells Well i have an old 70s sattellite les paul copy which is actually decent but the bridge pickup is going very microphonic so i am buying a p90 for it.

I play lots of stuff really, modern rock mainly, no heavy stuff or metal, but i need good cleans aswell.

And 100 - 200 quid to spend.
Quote by GuitarMD
<sigh>

What kind of guitar do you have?

What kind of music do you play?

How much do you have to spend?

Answer these then we can start another "help me pick out an amp"

If people continue to give so little info, they should be warned or banned, theyre gettin like spam threads.
Looks like this guy cant afford a tube amp anyway.
Yea, I would just go for a bigger cube, or save up until you can get a decent tube amp.
you could probably afford a laney lc15r, if you like it when you get to try it (all-tube).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Go for the all tube! I still remember getting my first tube amp, like black and white to color
I found A behringer V-tone 120 W amp, for $260 on Musicians Friend, or they have cheaper behringer V-ampire for $200, behringer isnt the best but for what you want they will be good.