I need a guitar with a locking trem (like a floyd rose).I play metal (dragonforce,iron maiden,metallica). I am open to any suggestions. I am not a beginner. my price range is 500-700.Thanks.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
I suggest a Ibanez RG, for $749 you can get the RG 1570. It's a great guitar, most people would recommend switching the pickups to something like Dimarzio's. The stock pickups will last for a while though. I switched to Dimarzio Evolutions and they are great, very versatile, if you would like to exchange pickups.
I hear Schecter makes a unit equipped with an Original Floyd that is very well priced. Check the used market for a Carvin.
IBANEZ. Or Jackson. but I like ibanez so.... and anything that costs around that from Ibanez will have a decent trem I should Imagine, like an edge pro or 'even' a lo-pro edge!
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Yeah if your willing to shell out a little more money you could get a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR. It has an original Floyd Rose, EMG 81 85s, and the black cherry paintjob is amazingly beautiful.
Thanks, i like jackson and im thinking the dk2. I saw one on ebay fo 300 buy it now brand new so if i can get one that cheap i will get that one.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Quote by theusedsk8er
I suggest a Ibanez RG, for $749 you can get the RG 1570. It's a great guitar, most people would recommend switching the pickups to something like Dimarzio's. The stock pickups will last for a while though. I switched to Dimarzio Evolutions and they are great, very versatile, if you would like to exchange pickups.

+1. apart from liking the evos, lol.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?