Hey guys, desperately seeking some advice here, I have no clue what to do!

My newly purchased Marshall Jcm2000 Tsl 602's lead channel suddenly became noticeably quieter during a band practice today. When I checked it out, i realised that all gain had been lost, it sounded basically like the clean channel, just darker. When on clean, the amp makes loud "popping" and crackling noises also. All the tubes are glowing orange, as usual.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Cheers in advance,

Ben
if it's really new (under a few months) there's a good chance the tubes are under warranty. Bring it back to the shop, if it's under warranty, they have to fix it. and you can void the warranty by trying to fix it yourself.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ no, but if it's under warranty it shouldn't matter. Bring it back, and see what they say.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?