Is there a certain type of headphone that you can plug in to an amp cuz i want one but cant see any that look like they have a big enough jack to plug into my amp.

Oh yeah rules.
1. NO random stuff like (led zeppelin sounds like my moms purse)
2. All of teh above i dont like sorting out junk from useful stuff.
yes there are ones that you can buy in music stores that will fit your amp but there not specially designed for an amp. If you have like a set of i pod earphones even you can buy jacks that your earphones plug into and then the jack plugs into your amp.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

if you already have headphones you can get an adaptor at radio shack for a couple dollars.
cool. thanks that actually helped except for NoneMoreBlack. You die! the dead kennedies suck! !! only joking
Im gonna make another thread within a thread.

How do you get those avatar things like NoneMoreBlack and the other guy with the metallica one
I got mine from this site, they are the standard ones or something like that
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

yeah, i personally bought that adapter, runs about $3

and as for avatars:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362179
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.