okay im learning hell song by sum 41 and the solo says tremble picking. in the song i can exactly tell what ther doin to make it "tremble" and i was wondring if anyone can help me with this. thanks a lot.
mmmmmm...never heard of this man
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Well the tabber must be an idiot. He means tremolo picking, which is better known as alternate picking.
i was gonna say that Leonheart but then i thought nah he couldnt have got it that wrong.

Check to see who they tabber was and ask him bout it.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by Leonheart
Well the tabber must be an idiot. He means tremolo picking, which is better known as alternate picking.

very fast alternate picking..i think
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by Leonheart

Tremolo picking utilizes alternate picking, yes - but it isn't better known as alternate picking.

Tremolo picking is playing a single note repeatedly in quick succession for the duration of that note.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Tremolo picking utilizes alternate picking, yes - but it isn't better known as alternate picking.

Tremolo picking is playing a single note repeatedly in quick succession for the duration of that note.

+1
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Spiral Out
say it with me: TRE-MOE-LOW. tremolo picking is what ur looking for sir.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Tremolo picking = used to create a variation or TREMBLING effect in terms of volume.

Listen to the song and then try the part using tremolo picking and see how it sounds.