i just put ernie ball 2215 skinny top bottom heavy and it doesnt sound right, its in tune and everything what could be wrong, it seems like the strings are maybe to close to the pickups, btw i have an ibanez rg350 if it helps
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
also if your guitar is setup for a different string gauge that could have a bit to do with it as well.....
i say its cuas ur old ones were worn.. did u clean ur old string often? if not that could be why the new ones sound different
does it sound like its buzzing? if not it could be your intonation or could be the fact that you arent use to the new guitar string sound
the bridge should be parallel to the body, and the action raises by itself when you do that. then if it's too high for you, then just lower it down. if the pickups hit then just screw it downward. finish.
Alot of the times, new strings sound alot twangier than old ones. That could be it. I personally love the bright, twangy tone of new guitar strings.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
Alot of the times, new strings sound alot twangier than old ones. That could be it. I personally love the bright, twangy tone of new guitar strings.

makes tapping more audible imo
Hey, I had that problem once when I screwed my pick-ups up to high because they almost fell out. One of the strings( the thickest I believe it was) kept buzzing when I hit it too hard.
As I thought, it hit the pick-up when I did it.

By the way, I love the fresh twangy sound as well ^^
Plus, my fingers smell funky after I warmed the strings up a bit( for two hours or something) because the stuff that's on the strings comes off a bit when they're fresh
No pain no gain.

Meaning: Keep playing till your fingers fall off, then glue em back on and play some more.