In Rage Against the Machine's Know Your Enemy Tab, it says, whammy pedal set to harmonize up a perfect 5th. How do I do that? I have a dunlop 535q. thanks Ryan
You can't with that.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
it's the digitech whammy pedal that he is using, not a dunlop wah pedal. they are 2 different pedals, one imitating what a whammy bar on a guitar would do, along with other effects like an octave changer, and the harmonizing mode. a wha pedal just goes "wha wha wha." look up the whammy pedal you'll see what i mean.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
Yeah, he's using the WH-1. If you wanted to you could find one. I say just get the WH-4. It sounds so close you can't even tell.... I think it's a mind screw if ya know what I'm sayin' . SAVE MONEY
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
in the manual that came with the wah pedal it gives a setting for tom morellos sound. what position should i keep the pedal in while playing this song? treble/middle/bass? i just got this pedal and am new with it.
It gives you a Tom Morello wah tone if im not mistaken not a guitar tone?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.