Here's the deal, my sound as a whole from my guitar sucks, especially on the bridge but i no way can i afford a new guitar completely. I thought about just swapping the pups. I was thinking about an invader but i did a search and apparently you guys aren't very fond of em, and I respect the opinion of most of the guys on these forums especially considering my lack of knowledge and experience on the subject. Should i just go for the duncan sh-2 and 4. I play a lot of punk(not blink or greenday, real punk), classic/hard rock, grunge, and a lot of stuff like red hot chili peppers or Jane's addiction. Any input on what pups is apreciated thanks in advance guys.

By the way the guitar is a washburn 164, mahagony body and neck with rosewood fingerboard.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
Last edited by Spitefull at Jul 28, 2006,
Those pick-ups sound like they would suite your styles pretty well. They would definately be an improvement on what you have now. Although, what do you have for an amp? If you have bad tone, that's most likely the problem.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
i have a crate solid state xt120r which sucks but i never use it, i use the bassist in my band's brother's marshall avt half stack or something like that, which to me at sounds pretty nice, considering he's away at college most of the year, it's basically mine.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME