if you dont need routing, 40 bucks for the labor.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
why woudl you want to put a seymour duncan pickup in a squier strat?? One pickup will literally cost as much as the whole guitar. I just bought a jb and a 59 to put in a custom guitar and they cost $69 a piece, if you dont need routing then i suggest just putting it in yourself, there are online schematic's that tell you exactly what to solder where.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
Well, seeing how a JB is a dual coil and a Strat is single coil, I guess, pretty much.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
^alot of squiers are pre routed for a HSH config. (at least, the one im modding) so most likely, no routing is needed.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
they make it in a single coil model.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
www.beanstalkmusic.com
OMG thanks to everybody for the responces so quickly what i want is to send it to a shop and they do it because i might screw it up and what id like to know is around how much it would cost for a normal shop tp do it for me everything