I'm going to be buying this guitar soon but I'm confused about the colours that it comes in, I have the choice of trans black or trans blue but I'm not sure which is the right one, I found this image and I really like the colour but I'm not sure which one it is, it has a slight blue tinge but I think it's the trans black, can anyone confirm this? Also anyones comment on the guitar would be appreciated if you have played one before.

Thanks
Any prestige ibanez will be amazing.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I heard that the 3270M was a special edition model in '03, can anyone confirm this? Was it bullshit?
Quote by Bloodening
I heard that the 3270M was a special edition model in '03, can anyone confirm this? Was it bullshit?

Wow, that baby's a looker, and a maple board. Mmmmm. (where's the Drool emote when you need one?) I've never even heard about them before, so it might as well be very true. Like ClassicAxe said, you won't find a reason to complain about that guitar.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
nice ****ing g.a.s better not post any more pics im getting very much interested in this fine beast. and yeh looks like its trans black and the maple fretboard is sexy