I was wondering if anybody knows if the Fall of Troy is going to be putting out a CD with all the Ghost Ship songs on it. They are killllller! Thanks.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
i think it comes out 08

they have a whole like 10 year plan lay out

but there already a recording of it all of it but III
I think the second one sucks though. One and five are sweet.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Part IV is by far the best. That intro riff is so funky.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
They are currently writing and recording the follow-up to Doppelganger. The album after this will be "Phantom on the Horizon" or whatever, containing the "Ghostship" songs.

BTW, do any of you have decent recordings of "Excreations," "Seatlantis," or "A Man, A Plan, A Canal, Panama"?
Quote by dougiecrystals

I just watch the videos on google video.

These two for Excreations are pretty decent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5817371637262422655&q=excreations

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4140416663966785779&q=excreations

I loooooooove Excreations.
YOU'RE GONNA FORGET YOU'RE MIIIINE!!

thats friggen AWESOME lol i never knew they were soo good...
Quote by DeliriumTrigger
They are currently writing and recording the follow-up to Doppelganger. The album after this will be "Phantom on the Horizon" or whatever, containing the "Ghostship" songs.

BTW, do any of you have decent recordings of "Excreations," "Seatlantis," or "A Man, A Plan, A Canal, Panama"?

actually, i have every song they've ever made and played live or released, dating back to when they were known as The Thirty Years War and had an extra guitarist by the name of Mike Munro.

but my AMAPACP is a crap recording. i can't make out too much.
and i'm loving the new direction they're taking with their music. it's even more technical, and heavier.

but before you guys get their new cd or any live recordings, you should buy their S/T. they're re-releasing it sometime soon, and it has what i think is by far their best song so far; it's called What Sound Does a Mastodon Make?
Quote by awal93
actually, i have every song they've ever made and played live or released, dating back to when they were known as The Thirty Years War and had an extra guitarist by the name of Mike Munro.

but my AMAPACP is a crap recording. i can't make out too much.
and i'm loving the new direction they're taking with their music. it's even more technical, and heavier.

but before you guys get their new cd or any live recordings, you should buy their S/T. they're re-releasing it sometime soon, and it has what i think is by far their best song so far; it's called What Sound Does a Mastodon Make?

What about Tribune? (The band Thom was in before Thirty Years)

I have their EP and their high school battle of the bands part . They're more indie though, but still really good. I can't believe the guy made such awesome music since he was like 15...
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
Quote by Smoothie
What about Tribune? (The band Thom was in before Thirty Years)

I have their EP and their high school battle of the bands part . They're more indie though, but still really good. I can't believe the guy made such awesome music since he was like 15...

yep. i've got the Tribune stuff too. and it's amazing how much Thom, Tim, and Andrew have progressed as musicians since then.
Just for the record, Thom said that Phantom on the Horizon will NOT contain the Ghostship Demos because the band doesn't want to mess with them. There WILL be a new album after the one in production right now (which will contain AMAPACP, Excreations, I Feel Teeth and Seattlantis, for the record), but it may or may not be Phantom on the Horizon.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
^ ya, i heard its coming out in january or something. I sure hope its Phantom on the Horizon. I think they should release a two-part CD. One part POTH and the the other part should be all live recordings and ghostship songs.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
The new album coming out 2007 is going to be the currently untitled CD that will feature all the new songs played live and Seattlantis and a new song called I Feel Teeth.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Their S/T is being re-released on the 25th of august, I'm pretty excited for that since I never got the chance to purchase the Self-titled album before

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
On the S/T were all the songs rerecorded? If they were then thats the third time theyve released some of those songs...
Quote by dougiecrystals

I just watch the videos on google video.

These two for Excreations are pretty decent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5817371637262422655&q=excreations

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4140416663966785779&q=excreations

I loooooooove Excreations.
YOU'RE GONNA FORGET YOU'RE MIIIINE!!

i was at that second one it was sick
Quote by stratstrummer40
On the S/T were all the songs rerecorded? If they were then thats the third time theyve released some of those songs...

nope. same recordings.

i need to get that album...
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
The S/T is better than Doppelganger in some ways. The one way it just blows Doppelganger out of the water is just the raw energy and emotion. What Sound Does a Mastadon Make, FTW!
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
i don't think they did but i could be wrong

i have seen them play that live and usally thomas sister or girlfriend comes out on stage to do that one part
Mastadon live is sick. I've seen MLSM live, also. It's just as sick as Mastadon.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
I actually think I like Thirty Years War better than The Fall Of Troy, just more my taste. I do like the self-titled alot more than Doppleganger too though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by frd_marshll
i don't think they did but i could be wrong

i have seen them play that live and usally thomas sister or girlfriend comes out on stage to do that one part

My bad, it's cause I saw this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2278616948406865077&q=fall+of+troy

And he's wearing a green shrit also in this one.

mastodon is by far their best song, followed closely by excreations. both of which are insane live.