Hey I am thinking about buying the Xtone PS 1V but I can't find any reviews about it and I can't find any shops to try it in (I live in Denmark and there's not many instrument stores around). So I was hoping that anyone here can tell me a little about it, or maybe much?

And another thing: I have this wierd Les Paul copy guitar with a bolt-on neck. I don't know anything about it and theres no serial number or anything. But anyway, the humbucking pick-ups on it are quite low in output and they suck a little in the tone, but I've heard that Dimazio Super 2's have an outrageous output and killer tone so I was thinking about installing them instead. Now, I've heard that the sound of it is very different on different types of wood, but I don't know what kind of wood it is made of. It is rather heavy if that is any help?
Anyway, thanks
If I hear her say "that's hot" one more fucking time, I'm going to have an aneurysm, come back to life, and then have another one!
Ive got a PC-1V and it is a very slick guitar. Its got a SD jazz set, and a bigsby and in general looks fantastic. What specifically would you like to know?
It's just because I need a new guitar, something that work with everything from metal to jazz when I feel like it, but I mainly play stuff like Queens of the Stone Age. Does it work for that kind of music? Not that i'm going after the exact same sound, just wanted something that could have something to do with it. How is the sound of it for example on the guitar?
And about the whole hollow body thing, what does it improve exactly?
If I hear her say "that's hot" one more fucking time, I'm going to have an aneurysm, come back to life, and then have another one!
I'm into playing stuff like mainly QOTSA, Muse, Jeff Buckley... just more wierd chords and slow hard riffs like Black Sabbath. And prog rock. Is it good for stuff like that?
It is only a semi-hollowbody, but the sound is very jazzy. The neck pickup is fat and chunky, a really beautiful tone and my favorite part of the guitar, while the bridge is more trebly version of the neck. With some overdrive it produces a very good rock and roll sound. I play rock, blues, and jazz and this guitar does it all very very well.
oh okay, fair enough, well I'll try and see if I can find it in any store and then try it out there, thank you