I've deicded I want to get a wah wah pedal.
any idea's or suggestions?

also I've been looking around for a killer distortion pedal something that would just murder during solo's so any idea for this too?

im willing to pay the price for a nice set of pedals so price isnt an issue.
It'd help to know what styles you play. Oh and since you want a wah and a distortion, I'd reccomend the Slash Wah which is a wah/dist. combo, but I havent heard much about it since its been delayed since forever.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
A dunlop crybaby, if your willing to spend the extra for better sound get a classic wah or a Zakk Wylde wah which handles distortion really well. A Fkn awesome distortion pedal is the digitech Death Metal dist. Pedal but hey, try different **** out get ur own personal opinion dont just buy **** based off our opinion
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by S0ulja23
It'd help to know what styles you play. Oh and since you want a wah and a distortion, I'd reccomend the Slash Wah which is a wah/dist. combo, but I havent heard much about it since its been delayed since forever.

I heard the distortion on the slash wah is pretty bad, and if he has the money why not get something better.
yah I just sorta want a direction
idealy the whole wah wah and distortion pedal in one sounds nice just to simplify things but if I must im willing to lay down the 200 per pedal just to get the tricked out sound I need.

I saw a line6 tonecore uber metal and its insane sounded pretty insane lol is this a fairly nice pedal?
Crybabys are overrated, i have one. vox makes a really good wah that comes in a lot clearer and sounds way better than a crybaby. For distortion i would recommend a digitech metal masteror distortion factory (which has a metal master setting).
!!!LINE 6!!!

That's all I have to say.
If u don't know what I mean buy that, u deserve to buy the wrong pedal.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
!!!LINE 6!!!

That's all I have to say.
If u don't know what I mean buy that, u deserve to buy the wrong pedal.

U mean you like line 6?
for the wah take the cry baby classic dist digitech death metal i just bought it and it's AMAZING!!!!!
Quote by tristboyer
for the wah take the cry baby classic dist digitech death metal i just bought it and it's AMAZING!!!!!

the classic yes, the death metal no. ive tried it a few times and its just too thin, high pitched, and just crappy distorion. my metal master is better then it in my opinion, and i personally and getting tired of the thin weak tone.
Quote by lp_dude_2
the classic yes, the death metal no. ive tried it a few times and its just too thin, high pitched, and just crappy distorion. my metal master is better then it in my opinion, and i personally and getting tired of the thin weak tone.

thats your opinion
get the budda wah, trust me, if you buy a cheap wah you'll have tons a fun at first and you will then realize that it sounds super harsh at the treble side and that it barely has any sweep. take it from me, i've bought a crybaby original, hated it, sold it, later on bought a morley pro series II wah, better than the crybaby but still not that great. Now im saving up for the budda.budda wah

good luck with your decision
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
I've heard Budda wahs are the best in town. That's probably what I'm going to get, either that or a dime wah.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I just got my WD7 wah in yesterday and im lovin it so much more than the dunlop crybaby...so many changable setups and great tone.

distortion, boss DS1 modded with the rectifier mod.

just did that to a friends and he loves the new sound.
sounds like budda is the way to go lol
I might get the wah

and im putting off on the distortion pedal and im going to buy a cheap practice amp cause my 55lb crate is a pain to lug around to small practices

any cheap practice amp reccomendations? I was thinking the vox da15 sounds decent I may be wrong tho.
im glad you've decided on the budda and not sure what kinda stuff you play but if you use more dist I hear roland cubes are more for metal and theres a 15watt versiom. I think that vox comes with built in fx and I dont think this version of the cube does, im pretty sure its only the 30watt and up that come with fx but i believe the micro cube(battery powered) comes with fx.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
hmm well im a clean sorta've guy .. I mean I play and listen to metal but thats what my crate's for I just need a small reliable amp that can control and keep the clean..clean lol and keep the distortion at a safe level, nothing that kills but nothing that might as well be a cheap clean channel w/ dirt thrown on it.( like maybe a distotion that can play an ac/dc distortion level)

yah I heard those cube's were pretty nice but Id like those effects for fun at around 15watts