okay so i have an epi sg and i need a padded gigbag. i prefer a flat black color nothing exotic mostly plain and simple. any suggestions?
gig bag? why bother with that when you can save up and get a hard case? Gig Bags suck.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Gig bags suck...seriously they do...get a hard case you'll be glad you did...yeah
BASS:
G&L 2500 five string
Gibson SG 4 string
Fender bassman 60
Yorkville 400 15 / VOX 4 12 cab
GUITAR:
Gretsch Country Gentleman Chet Atkins
Rickenbacker yl 2282
Peavey MACE vt series
Quote by bassdotcom
Gig bags suck...seriously they do...get a hard case you'll be glad you did...yeah

ill consider that but see im also planning on taking my guitar to school on somedays and would rather have the option to carry it on my back but i guess a case would work
yeah if you take it to scool you definately want a hardcase, or you run a very high risk of damaging your guitar.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Just buy this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kaces-Boutique-Polyfoam-Electric-Guitar-Case?sku=549432.

It has the hardcase inside but the pockets and the shoulderstraps of a gigbag. I think it would probably be the best idea for you. It is also a generic case so you can use it for any guitars you buy. I use it for my Les Paul and it fits great. It also fits my Schecter.