hey, just got some ear phones for my mp3 player but they dont friggin stay in my ear. if i turn ever so slightly, they pop out. has anyone had this problem? i think i just got ****ty earphones \ ears.
Quote by thesublime
genious, silverstringz

Quote by Invader Jim
I admire you, SiLvEr_StRiNgZ. I have a short, VERY short fuse and would have instantly killed nearly everyone in the room, but you, on the other hand, did good. Have a cookie and a gold star.
buy better earphones. i have some cheap £7 sony ones, and theyre both comfortable and have brilliant response
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
take sandpaper and mold your ear so that the headphone fits perfectly. It works,I swear.
one word. Superglue
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
try some shure e4c's or e4g's. (theyre basically the same except the g's have a shorter cord)
i got a e4g and i used the foam eartips it came with in the fit kit to get a really snug fit. they never fall out accidentally, and the sound quality is eargasmic
JAMONE
hold ****, what a bump
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I still use the cheap Sony headphones that came with my Walkman. I never liked earbuds... If you don't want to shell out the money for Shures, which go for about $100 I think, get some cheaper ear huggers.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I bought $80 sennheiser earbuds. They're noise cancelling so they also act as earplugs. And they're fit to your ear like the Shure ones. I'm a big fan of mine, and for your buck they're the best. The Shure earbuds cost 2-3 times as much.
you got big ass earholes (is that what they're called?)
get some that have padding (it kinda helps create friction to keep it in your ear)
Quote by altronataku

+1

**** earbuds.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust

SPENGEARBUDOB

And, you should perhaps get those earbuds that have the little loop around your ear, or just buy ones that fit your ear better.

Also, clean those damn potatoes out of your ear.
BOLD.
Last edited by maddd0g at Nov 26, 2006,