Practice. Go over something slowly atfirst, untill you can play it perfectly, then speed up a little, and get to play that perfectly. Repeate as needed. It's the best way, used by master shredders everywhere.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Practice your scales... minor and major... thats what i do. Its a pattern and when you know the pattern you can apply it to anything and everything
BASS:
G&L 2500 five string
Gibson SG 4 string
Fender bassman 60
Yorkville 400 15 / VOX 4 12 cab
GUITAR:
Gretsch Country Gentleman Chet Atkins
Rickenbacker yl 2282
Peavey MACE vt series
Quote by SilverDrop
i learn all the song of smell like teen spirit inthe speed of the song

Okay... Right... You had to of strated out slower or you've gotta be really sloppy or really good. And teen Spirit isn't a hard song atall. I learned it with the Pratice/SpeedUp method in less then a day.

Quote by SilverDrop
i learn all the song of smell like teen spirit inthe speed of the song

Are you implying that you are above the advice everyone just gave you? "Smell like teen spirit" isn't really fast, if you want to gain speed, see above.
so i need to praktice some scales to be more faster right? all or wich one is more difficult to do?
Quote by SilverDrop
so i need to praktice some scales to be more faster right? all or wich one is more difficult to do?

English isn't your first language is it? Try some chromatics first, 1-2-3-4, then you can switch it up a bit with a 1-3-2-4 or a 1-4-2-3. Start at the smaller frets and work your way to the bigger ones.
Quote by Ablazean
English isn't your first language is it? Try some chromatics first, 1-2-3-4, then you can switch it up a bit with a 1-3-2-4 or a 1-4-2-3. Start at the smaller frets and work your way to the bigger ones.

ok...ok...
Please, if english is you first languge, and even if it isn't, please take time to spell and use proper grammer to the best of your ability. Because "praktice" and "more faster" and just plain lazy.

Quote by Ablazean

This is the best advice you will get. There is no easy button or short cut.
here is an article I obtained from Guitar Techniques (mag), march 2005 issue, which has been EXTREMELY helpful to me, even though I'm only I little way through it. It's subtely named "Play faster today!"

i'm trying to upload it now...but it's not working to well. PM with your email if you like...
I have that one too. It really does help.