http://www.rondomusic.net/gg3boblk.html

So looks like rondo has added some new guitars to their database. Anyway I was looking at this which looks like a weird cross of that Michael Amott sig guitar and an explorer with the bottom cutaway. It's hella cheap. But it is made from solid mahogany. And looks like it could be a good candidate for swapping in some EMG's.
Quote by Sweetbabyjezuz
http://www.rondomusic.net/gg3boblk.html

So looks like rondo has added some new guitars to their database. Anyway I was looking at this which looks like a weird cross of that Michael Amott sig guitar and an explorer with the bottom cutaway. It's hella cheap. But it is made from solid mahogany. And looks like it could be a good candidate for swapping in some EMG's.

I think that people from Rondo have infiltrated this website. If something seems too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.
That looks pretty nice and it is solid mahogany, I wouldn't be too sure about the pickups yet, you might want to look at buying new ones.
i dont trust it. you should almost never buy a guitar that you dont try first. its just too risky. like my first guitar which looked cool and was cheap... it sucked giant hairy balls.

always try it out first
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by westo
i dont trust it. you should almost never buy a guitar that you dont try first. its just too risky. like my first guitar which looked cool and was cheap... it sucked giant hairy balls.

always try it out first

I mean, how good can a guitar that cost under $200 be? How do these people make money? It makes zero sense. I wouldnt trust that company at all. I have never heard of Rondo or Agile on any other forum or from any other guitarist until I joined UG.
Quote by ToBeAGooner
I mean, how good can a guitar that cost under $200 be? How do these people make money? It makes zero sense. I wouldnt trust that company at all. I have never heard of Rondo or Agile on any other forum or from any other guitarist until I joined UG.

Although they are highly talked about here. An Agile AL 3500 can easily compare to a Gibson LP. I'm not sure about the SX guitars though.
Quote by ToBeAGooner

www.sputnikmusic.com/forums

agile guitars are pwn for the price and quality.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
^or you can buy sometihng just as good, save hundreds and get over the fact it doesnt say gibson on it.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Quote by giorgio1210
^or you can buy sometihng just as good, save hundreds and get over the fact it doesnt say gibson on it.

If thats what you think than give yourself a pat on the back. Who needs the best when you can settle for something that kinda sounds like it from a distance.
Quote by theusedsk8er
Although they are highly talked about here. An Agile AL 3500 can easily compare to a Gibson LP. I'm not sure about the SX guitars though.

ya right, thats retarded unless your talking about bad or cheaper ones below the studios, otherwise gibsons are built better and use higher quality woods and parts, they are pretty good for the price though but if you are talking about straight up quality w/o the prices good gibson LPs pwn
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jul 28, 2006,