Does anyone know where I can get free piano music/tabs online....I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks
Do you remember the time we did that thing...with all the people...and they were like "go, go...so we ran...and they were like "whoa"
i can sumtimes find stuff in guitar pro on this site.. and kinda put together ur own keyboard part... but i would also like to find out a source for free sheet music
Originally posted by Leftover_Crack
Punk rock is: "Haha, I fucked your mom!"
Emo is: "I had sex with your mom.. why hasn't she called?"
www.pianofiles.com is my main resource, you swap your music with other users via email.

I can find most things and everyone is willing just to give you their sheets with nothing in return.

Be warned, It is a VERY slow site, but that my just be because I live in Australia with 512k broadband... Damn the US.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
www.pianofiles.com is my main resource, you swap your music with other users via email. I can find most things and everyone is willing just to give you their sheets with nothing in return. Be warned, It is a VERY slow site, but that my just be because I live in Australia with 512k broadband... Damn the US.
You're cursing my country because your glacial 512K broadband is taking too long to download free sheet music from a site based in Belgium? You have issues, dude. Next time get your facts straight before you start slinging it about the United States.

Here's the contact information for the PianoFiles site administrator, courtesy of Whois:

Domain Name: PIANOFILES.COM

Why don't you hit Mr. Bonte with a "Damn Belgium" and see how far you get. Good luck.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Last edited by gpb0216 at Jul 29, 2006,
Quote by gpb0216
You're cursing my country because your glacial 512K broadband is taking too long to download free sheet music from a site based in Belgium? You have issues, dude. Next time get your facts straight before you start slinging it about the United States.

Here's the contact information for the PianoFiles site administrator, courtesy of Whois:

Domain Name: PIANOFILES.COM

Why don't you hit Mr. Bonte with a "Damn Belgium" and see how far you get. Good luck.

stop being so patriotic , you played guitar for your country not fought
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
Quote by SlashHammett
stop being so patriotic , you played guitar for your country not fought.
With all due respect, I'll be as patriotic as I want to be.
Quote by Freepower
Quote by gpb0216
With all due respect, I'll be as patriotic as I want to be.

lmao Okkkaaayyy
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by blakwyte
lol ... i was hoping there wouldn't be so many crazy right-wingers in a music oriented forum
...and I, in turn, was hoping there wouldn't be so many nihilistic morons in a music-oriented forum. It appears we must both learn to live with disappointment.
Quote by Freepower
Quote by gpb0216
...and I, in turn, was hoping there wouldn't be so many nihilistic morons in a music-oriented forum. It appears we must both learn to live with disappointment.

point taken
anyone have more stuff for sibelius? its a might good program, IMO

PS the sibelius educational suite... looks awesome, can i get feedback on it from anyone here.. or is a new thread recomended?
Originally posted by Leftover_Crack
Punk rock is: "Haha, I fucked your mom!"
Emo is: "I had sex with your mom.. why hasn't she called?"
I'm sorry, gpb0216, but the comment I made was one of envious admiration for the US.

You see, in Australia, when someone has some good news we usually respond with "**** off!", even if we are actually very happy for them. It is an idiosyncrasy (sp?) of many of us backward and uncultured 'bogans' to respond to almost anything with exagerated hostility.

In retrospect, the comment I made was uncalled-for and I see now, with the current situation of the world, how the American people could react so feircely to such a slur.

I have taken your advice onboard and will now look into a subject more deeply before posting my oppinion, but I cannot excuse my ignorance, thus you're 'moron' comment is valid.

I hope now, after reading my sincere apology that you will reconsider your opinion of me as a nihilist. Australians are also the victims of terrorism, and have stood by the US in the war on terror. Again, the comment was not meant as a threat to your country.

gpb0126, again I apologise.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
I'm sorry, gpb0216, but the comment I made was one of envious admiration for the US. You see, in Australia, when someone has some good news we usually respond with "**** off!", even if we are actually very happy for them. It is an idiosyncrasy (sp?) of many of us backward and uncultured 'bogans' to respond to almost anything with exagerated hostility. In retrospect, the comment I made was uncalled-for and I see now, with the current situation of the world, how the American people could react so feircely to such a slur. I have taken your advice onboard and will now look into a subject more deeply before posting my opinion, but I cannot excuse my ignorance, thus your 'moron' comment is valid. I hope now, after reading my sincere apology that you will reconsider your opinion of me as a nihilist. Australians are also the victims of terrorism, and have stood by the US in the war on terror. Again, the comment was not meant as a threat to your country. gpb0126, again I apologise.
Thank you very much for clearing that up. I have nothing but great memories of the Australians I met while in the Navy. In fact, I had the opportunity to play for a ship load of Australian sailors during one of the many times the band played the Naval Station Guantanamo Bay enlisted club. Man, did those guys know how to party! In any case, thank you for your apology. By the way, the "nihilist" and "moron" tags were not directed at you.
All the best,
gpb
Quote by Freepower
yeah...ok...I just wanted some sheet music...and if I could find some that i didnt have to download...I know of one website...but I have forgotten the name...which does me no good at all.
Do you remember the time we did that thing...with all the people...and they were like "go, go...so we ran...and they were like "whoa"