Does anybody know were to find that flaming guitar on the 167th page of the new guitar world issue? I want to know were on the website.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
But get the one I posted just cuz it's awesome =P.

It's my main guitar.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
the Dime guitars are not worth the pirce. I'd advise against getting one. They're good, but not worth their price tag.
Dickless.
i agree with metal malitia. Your most likely only paying for the name the guitar comes with.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

I dunno, I think that the old Dime guitars are pretty good for the price. But razorbacks are a no-no.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Razorbacks are way to much for what you're getting. It's like getting a Gibson, you're only paying for the name, in this case Dime.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!