http://www.deanguitars.com/summer06/usa_dime_razorback_v.htm
Does anybody know any dealers that would ship to Canada and has a website about the info on this guitar, how much it costs etc.?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
only place i can think of is musicians friend. but youll have to wait until its for sale. btw, nice sig

EDIT:
also, that guitar looks ****ing sweet
Last edited by lp_dude_2 at Jul 28, 2006,
Its you again.
Musicians Friend doesnt ship to Canada.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
Its you again.
Musicians Friend doesnt ship to Canada.

yep, im everywhere.

and i thought musicians friend shipped to canada. last time i looked on there they did.
Are you serious. I was thinking at least 2grand tops.
lp_dude. I tried to get a nice strap shipped to me but they said they dont ship to Canada.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Quote by altarofdemise
Are you serious. I was thinking at least 2grand tops.
lp_dude. I tried to get a nice strap shipped to me but they said they dont ship to Canada.

$4000 is probally the list price, so its probally around $2000 like you were thinking.

and your right about the canada thing, i looked on there and the thing that was there before, about shipping to canada, is no gone. sorry.
amazing looking guitar, but sadly it's probably not great quality and no where near worth 2000+ dollars .......but DAMN isn't it sexy
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
don't, i tried the 2 tone razorback, those pups ar ****.

that is ture, ive heard the dimebucker sucks. if you want dimes real tone, get the bill lawerence's he had.
* Designed by Dimebag in 2004
* Mahogany body and neck with Ebony Fingerboard
* Floyd Rose locking tremelo
* Available with Dimarzio/Duncan or EMG Pickups
* Case Included
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Quote by altarofdemise
* Designed by Dimebag in 2004
* Mahogany body and neck with Ebony Fingerboard
* Floyd Rose locking tremelo
* Available with Dimarzio/Duncan or EMG Pickups
* Case Included

first off, is the trem and orginal or liscenced? and second, its still not worth that much
if it doesn't say licensed then it is usually original.

I think they have to say it's licensed if it is, becuase of copyright. not sure though

You're also paying for the name of dean and Dimebag, since now he's so popular.
^ Yeah what a bone in the ass.
Quote by DoTheEvolution