I was thinking of getting this guitar can anyone give me some info on it if they have it or have tried it
I had a fender Cyclone 2, 3 single coils, All On there own switch so you could Have all three on if you wanted, I loved that guitar but I never used it so I traded it , As for cyclone 1's I would think its a good guitar , Same thing only, Humbucker pup in bridge and single In the neck, I miss my cyclone...
I am not familar with it at all, but it looks like a Mustang with a humbucker. I have a Mustang with Quarterpound SD pickups and love it, I dont see why a Cyclone would be a bad choice.
Also with that Humbucker/single coil Combo, You could get Some good sounds out of it But be sure to check tout the guitar when you get it, I had to do some work on mine, but still.......I MISS MY CYCLONE!!!! ... I'm ok now
Last edited by Spade1 at Jul 29, 2006,
theyre awesome!! the downside is that it used a lot of special parts so its not as compatible as a strat/les paul

but do NOT get a squier cyclone!!
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group