ok, i was watchin tv when my sisters switched the station to full house on nick at night..i hate that show....but then i saw the guitars on there and it was a B.C. Rich...i have never seen them...i think their a classic...where do you buy these...they look cool....it was a strat shape, they had an acoustic version with a strat head.....
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Uncle joey or whoever the mullet leather jacket guy is had a wall of electric guitars, so I'm not sure which you are talking about or how you would justify getting a guitar simply because you saw it on Full House.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by i_baked_cookies
You post made no sense.

BC Rich sucks.

no, not really, they do make some ****ty low end guitars (so do most other companies) but try playing one made in the 80s or a BC Rich custom job and then tell me how much they suck.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
um...it was blue...and hollowbody/half hollow body
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
I saw that guitar it was a B.C. Rich but not a worlock. I don't like the show but I notice he's always playing B.C. Rich guitars.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by i_baked_cookies
You post made no sense.

BC Rich sucks.

Their high end guitars are pretty decent, but there are better guitars at the same price.
I'm glad that for once people are defending BC Rich isntead of trying to burn them down, the bronze series is a load of bollocks but platinum pro and higher are good, platinum are only ok i hear