Alright, this is kinda in with my last thread, "Better Buy?",

But I'm wanting to get a cheaper, good guitar, and I've decided on an Ibanez RG1570, and the reason I'm trying to make it cheaper is my mom said once I learned a good solo, she would buy me a guitar.

WEll, my mom REALLY doesn't have around $800 to dish out, so payment is our only option. Problem is, my mom's credit is pretty bad, not horrible, just kinda down.

What is like the maximum you would have to pay a month for a payment plan for Musician's Friend for an Ibanez RG1570?

Thanks.

By the way, off topic, how much are PRS Custom 24 with the bird inlay, and the blue matosse (sp?) flametop? I'm not planning on getting one till I get a job, and on all the sites, you have to e-mail for a price.
Thanks.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
What solo'd you learn?

I have no idea about you question and sorry if this was irrelevant.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
For the Musicians Friend thing, I think it said you need the platinum card. Which means you have to buy more than 500$ worth of stuff before you get the card.
Quote by edwardthegreat5
What solo'd you learn?

I have no idea about you question and sorry if this was irrelevant.

WEll, at least you were on topic a little.

WEll, I learned Smells Like Teen Spirit, but I said I would something better, so I learned the intro solo to "One" and now I can play the solo to "To Rid the Disease" by Opeth.

But my questions still stand if anyone wants to help!

Saxo-Walrus

12 Months No Payment, No Interest
If paid within 12 months*
No Minimum monthly payments required. Valid on purchases of $199 or more made during the promotional period when you use your Musician's Friend Platinum credit card.

if u qualify.

BUT if u dont pay it off in FULL before the 12 months, they charge u a HIGH interest rate, compounded daily from day 1.
and u end up paying a ton more.

also, is u select a low monthly payment, ur paying a ton of interest each month.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Okay, cool, and what about other than Platinum, cause I'm sure you need some kind of credit to do the big ones.

Also, if anyone has good ideas about my PRS question, that'd be cool too.

Saxo-Walrus

You'd probably pay 50-60 dollars a month for it. But realize, that you are gonna pay 20-25 percent interest on it. It's pretty ridiculous, you might as well use a credit card.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Okay thanks.

Saxo-Walrus