Hey all!

Been a while since I last posted in the Hardcore/Metalcore forum... Anyway! The other day I was at my local music store lookin' for something good to listen to. The store clerk recommended me All That Remains' "The Fall of Ideals". I bought it on a whim thinking it couldn't be much, but it was only $8.99. I gotta say, I was really impressed. The guitar work and drums on this are just amazing and the vocals just blow me away. As Kerrang! said, "Brutal and Beautiful".

Anyone else into these guys? Great quality band imo.

Discuss.

Or Die.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
I love these guys
Isaw them at Ozzfest in Phoenix this year
They are trult amazing
Epi LP--->Digitech RP3--->Crate GT-200
Quote by FrancheComa
not bad, i like the song "this calling"

I've been looking for the solo tab for this
but i cant find one
could you tab it for me??
Epi LP--->Digitech RP3--->Crate GT-200
There's a thread or two on them already. I like the songwriting on This Darkened Heart better, but the musicianship and production on Fall of Ideals is incredible. It got a lot more melodic and a lot heavier at the same time. Not as good as TDH, but still a very good album.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by StuartR

PLZ USE PROPER GRAMMAR, K?

But I did search... guess not enough. Plus that one was made almost 3 months ago, so it was pretty buried.

ANYWAY.

I agree with LedZep. First album is more raw and aggressive but I definately am digging their latest album a little more. Mostly cause the solo's are actually a challenge to learn.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by LedZeppelin
There's a thread or two on them already. I like the songwriting on This Darkened Heart better, but the musicianship and production on Fall of Ideals is incredible. It got a lot more melodic and a lot heavier at the same time. Not as good as TDH, but still a very good album.

What he said.
my friend had listened "this calling' too...he really impressed with drum workd..
yeah!! the drum are great..
wahahahah
whats there best songs im one "file sharing program" and want to get some songs, already got "this calling"
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
i love the cd. cant stop listening to it. everything sounds good. Phil's voice is amazing. peace.
mmm mmm bitch