ok, i was thinking of getting a dimeblade, but after constant bad reviews, im thinking of changing my mind, and its up to you guys to choose which one, it can be any make except gibson, epiphone and fender, and must look good and play well for slayer/metallica tones

EDIT: my price range is £295 or under, its gonna be played through a jay turser 15 watt solid state amp amd boss mt-2
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Last edited by I-AM-NOT-GOD at Jul 29, 2006,
Listen To Your Avatar!
My Gear:
Washburn Lyon Tele Copy
ESP LTD MH250NT
Samick D7-CE :
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Peavy Renown Solo Series Amp
metallica and slayer use esp start there i guess?, but metallica also used fender and gibsons so idk why u dont like them
im thinking of either a jackson randy rhodes or esp explorer, anyone had any playng expierience and are they any good?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

i love my EX400 in white for metal great guitar good tones, i have a RR3 from samash white with pinstripes, i changed the pickups out to SD jb and jazz cuz thats my combo and i love it