Im on an internet cafe now, but i have just bought my Muff.

I was let into the store 5 minutes beforte they opened. They got out the Russian Big Muff. I asked if i could use a DSL, since it would be similar to my JCM900, btu then they said: we have a JCM900, so i got plugged in to a 4100 with a Muff. I took an American Strat and the store guy was thinkign about settings and he looked really confused so i jsut told me my settings (bass: 8, middle, treble, reverb, presecnse and gain on 5 on cahnnel A) and fired up the Muff! What sound. Really fuzzy! That what i call fuzz. It was quite bassy, which was really nice. I got amazing Hendrix style fuzz with the neck pickup and all teh control to 5 on teh muff!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^ cool! did you buy it yet?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pics and sound clips more like it, put something on youtube or Dmusic, im interested in what tones you can get from the beast.
lol betcha cant replicate my fuzz though. i think i could replicate your fuzz but with the ff its ****ing hard to find a simple fuzz
Quote by JerrySeinfeld

pwnt. that's what i get for skimming things...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
pwnt. that's what i get for skimming things...

forget it, im owned in terms of experience, check out the thread over at teh Tav, man thats kicked my ego, well i was expecting it anyway

Some photos mabey Gabe?
Gabel, you disappoint me.

I would have shimmied some recording equipment into the internet cafe and given the nice people here on UG the sound clips they so desperately want, nay, need.

But no, Gabel. You're too good for the people of UG. Too good to simply set up a small recording studio inside an internet cafe and give happiness to all UG'ers in the form of awsome sound clips.

In other words, congrats on the new pedal.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by JerrySeinfeld
forget it, im owned in terms of experience, check out the thread over at teh Tav, man thats kicked my ego, well i was expecting it anyway

Some photos mabey Gabe?

hah, i wouldn't say i have that much experience with guitar, I haven't ever gigged...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
hah, i wouldn't say i have that much experience with guitar, I haven't ever gigged...

dude you gotta gig then halfway through your song you guitar starts to keep cutting off, certainly wasnt fun times and that was also the last time we played as a band together since the singer left certainly not fun but teaches you **** loads of experience
Well a photo? Its just a plain Muff...

Soundclips might be up (i could use our cam to record) soon or a videoclip.

Just got home and tried playing it. Awesome classic rock pedal. Extremly nice with the Strat!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

nice.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Awesome man, congrats on the new pedal!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
What is the difference between the russian and the usa muff? And congrats on the new pedal.
I own the US Big Muff and I think it's ok, just a little too distorted. I think I might want a Boss DS-2 instead. What do you guys think?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Wehey! You finally got one Gabe, join the club! I still love mine, I've just had a cool idea.... paint it....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by azn_guitarist25
dude you gotta gig then halfway through your song you guitar starts to keep cutting off, certainly wasnt fun times and that was also the last time we played as a band together since the singer left certainly not fun but teaches you **** loads of experience

ah, not so good.

Quote by Kartman
I own the US Big Muff and I think it's ok, just a little too distorted. I think I might want a Boss DS-2 instead. What do you guys think?

what tones are you after, and what's your budget? what's your amp and guitar too?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by R_H_C_P
paint it....

I like the soviet style painting, looks very russian.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band