Yo check it.
When i play the base i kinda play with feeling and im not following the drums like i´f i was thinking "oh here comes the snare drum that means i should play this note".
I kind just have a feeling for it but sometimes it happens i accidently put in a note extra and pretend its not wrong LIVE.
Is this ok or should I learn to follow the drums.
The songs i play are really fast dor example whiplash, trapped under ice and Yngwie Malmsteen stuff.
Is this ok to do?

Cheers ol'lads
i dont really play bass, but as far as i know bass does follow the drums to a certain point but still keeping in the rhythm as such with the guitars, alot of the time when i play the drums and my friend plays the bass over it i fell it sounds as if the bass sort of gives a pitch to the drums(if you understand what im saying).
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

yes invitious, to me it gives a tone to the drums

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by richwatkinson
Fo Sho, Gangsta.:P:

Word dawg

You gays seem to have understtod me ya know what im sayin.
I mean when you play the bass fast as hell how could you follow the drums.
I mean when i play fast i dont think **** i have to play this note when the snare kicks in soon.

Cheers y'all
i dont think there aree cetain notes that you play on the bass with certain parts of the drums eg.snare, i usually see the bass following the bass drum, but when there is not really a consistant bassdrum beat going the bass player in my band usually follows the guitars but w
emphasizes(accentuate) the notes of the bass when the bass drum occurs.

Quote by Friggly

Quote by dingmydong

Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
i dont think there aree cetain notes that you play on the bass with certain parts of the drums eg.snare, i usually see the bass following the bass drum, but when there is not really a consistant bassdrum beat going the bass player in my band usually follows the guitars but w
emphasizes(accentuate) the notes of the bass when the bass drum occurs.

Aight that the real deal homie peace out.

Wikichiki wi wikichiki fresh fresh.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
"Yo" ???? "check it" ????? you dont really play bass.... you're a rapper.... RAPPER!!

Me is base playa for real, y'all peace out.