Am I wasting my time/money on one?
The Money Will Roll Right In

Quote by Jaret Reddick
You can't spell bollocks without rap!
Haha, thanks, how bad are they then?

Quote by Jaret Reddick
I don't know why people bash Epiphone. I have three including a Les Paul. They have never let me down. I have replaced the pickups in my SG to get the sound that I want, but, you're likely to do that on any guitar. Stop worrying about name brands and pick one that plays and sounds like you want it to.
I know a guy that's selling an Epiphone les paul standard but im not sure how much for, but im gonna look into.

Quote by Jaret Reddick
^^ît's not the problem in epiphone, the problem is it's a special, and it's a cheap guitar, so you can't expect much. i've heard that better epis are great for the money... i think standard will be fine...
yeh since its so low in their model range you gonna have to expect it that its made of the ****tiest wood available to epiphone
I'm willing to spend up to £300, but before, I just didn't want to, so that's why I was thinking about a special. But like I said I know a guy that's selling a Epiphone LP standard so ill look into that

Quote by Jaret Reddick
well dont forget if you do install emg's into your guitar your going to need an amp that isnt stale