So have this been unleashed to publics yet? or issit stuck at 2006 Summer NAMM still. Featured eq/efx just like the old cube30/60 but added new models, the "Tube Drive" and a switch called the power squeezer that tweaks maximum sustain and gain even when your volume is turned down. It also includes a tuner (will bypass the speaker on tuning mode).

Check out the NAMM vid
http://rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=822&ParentId=57
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Looks cool. Cubes are great amps, and more features is only gonna make em' better than ever.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
But too bad the Tube Driver model is only given to the 20W. Probably they'll make a Cube-60X later. Also i hope that the durability of those plenty amp models and EFXs last just like their pedals.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I hate roland cubes, they suck. Marshall woot!
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
im thinkin about the 20x..i need a practice amp..probly couldnt do much better for my musical tastes then that
Quote by W4T3V3R
I hate roland cubes, they suck. Marshall woot!

Uhh...

If you're talking about similar price range and SS vs SS, Roland owns Marshall.

:/
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Should be real soon, probably online GCs are sorting them out. But the fastest i can see thats eye-ing these Summer NAMM products are byfar, samash.com or zZounds.com. The Ibanez RG350MDX gets out really fast in these sites.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic