I've been listening to Dungen a lot lately. I don't know if many people have heard of them before since there are no threads about them but I think they are one of the 'better' bands around in recent times.

Basically they're a folkish psychedelic rock band from Sweden. Gustav Ejstes of Dungen wrote all the songs and played every instrument on the album, from guitar to fiddle to flute.

The album Ta Det Lugnt is a great listen, check it out if you haven't already.

http://www.dungen-music.com/
http://www.myspace.com/dungen

Hmm discuss?
Yeah, I have the album, Its really good, but i dont listen to it much because for some reason the damn thing wont go on my mp3 playe
It was a very good album, although the casing pissed me off because the glue on mine dried and the CD holder part falls out the whole time.
Was one of the good albums from last year though definitely.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i really like the song Panda, but all the other sonds on the album i just couldn't get into at all.
Those myspace tracks are top.

Ill have to look into an album.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
I have the song "Festival" on a sampler I got from somewhere or another. Always liked that song, along with "Panda". I really should get Te Det Lungt. I have no idea why I haven't.
Quote by bobjewell87
i really like the song Panda, but all the other sonds on the album i just couldn't get into at all.

? i thought panda was the weakest song.

I think its a phenomenol album
Quote by lo fi nights
? i thought panda was the weakest song.

I think its a phenomenol album

I think Panda is great as an opening track, but if it was just the song by itself it is a bit meh. I tend to think myspace pages don't do some bands justice, especially with Dungen in this case.

Du E For Fin For Mig is a veeery good song.
Last edited by Goon at Aug 1, 2006,