What's the best RG i could get for around £300 ($560 roughly)??
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
A used 550 or 570 is your best bet. Although, in that price range I would personally recommend the S series, I know it's not what you asked for, but you really ought to look into those guitars. New RG's in that range have bad Edge III trems, the S has the ZR.
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=7053 thats an RG for £315
but yeah S series IMO are a lot better to play for a good price, test an s series out, you might like it
Quote by anewhope
I have the RG 350 and it's bang in your budget. It's an excellent guitar for the price. The neck is very nice with the action as low as it can go. The hardware (locking nuts, tremelo, tuners) are of excellent quality and it's got a nice sound to it.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=67208

£295.

No offense, but just cause' the guitar you own has a "excellent" hardware doesn't mean that his will. The Edge III is a hit an miss, and even "if" it's a hit, it won't last. Threadstarter, if you aren't looking for a tremolo the RG321 is a good choice, it's in your price range and you'll have money left over for an amp maybe...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
the rg320fm has a crap trem as well. the only ibanez trem models you should be looking for are the s series guitars
The tremelo isnt really of great importance
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Or SZs, very, very nice sustain. IMHO SZ>RG321MH.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
whats the GRG170DX like?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Dont go there plz, its 1st act guitar and the trem isnt the greatest and the stability is questionable.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
ok so soddery to that one
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
are there any higher end ones with shark-tooth inlays? if not i dont mind i was just wondering. and i dont mind weather it has a trem or not.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Quote by (insertnamehere
are there any higher end ones with shark-tooth inlays? if not i dont mind i was just wondering. and i dont mind weather it has a trem or not.

rgt42fm (hard tail model only please) i think has sharktooth inlays as well
RG350DX/EX/MDX or RG370DX, The Edge III bridge is questionable so if it goes out of stability its switchable to an OFR. Cheapest and most reliable LFRs is the Gotoh which will run you for about $130. If you really want highest ends, there is a prestige model that seriously blows cash which has a sharktooth inlays.

EDIT: To azn_guitarist, those 2-tone inlays and the neck thru are too expensive i think.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
TS, i'd suggest that you get either the RG321MH or one of the SZ series and save couple of hundreds to buy you a nice amp. Those Marshall aint gonna cut it.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yeh i dont like the marshall. its not even mine all the gear besides the acoustic i have is my brothers.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Hmm...sounds just like me....anyways, have a look on those stuffs.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I'm gonna back up AZN here and say RG321MH for your budget. Off topic but madpickin03 your avatar makes me want to rip out my eyes
an s470, and sz, or a used rg570/550/1570/1550/520.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you'd prefer a more LP-ish guitar (rather chunky neck, heavy mahoganybody, fixed bridge) go for an SZ. Sweet, sweet guitars.

Otherwise S470 or used RG5xx
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust