Anyone else a fan of these guys? I'd heard Get Stoned a long time ago but never really thought much of them, and on a whim decided to give them a try. Heard Lips of an Angel, and fell in love with that song! By The Way and Nothin Good About Goodbye are also pretty good songs... I think he's got a great voice.

Any opinions?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
yeahhh
i heard get stoned a while back
i just have to go pick up the cd now
Their first single "Get Stoned" sort of turned me off to the band. It just seems like a cheesy song for some reason, and it ruined my opinion of the band.
Gear
Left-Handed Schecter C-1 Stealth
Left-Handed Fender Standard Strat

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
Ive seen them twice live but I dont know why I went a second time, cause they suck live imo but they do have a halfway decint album
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
I saw them live 2 weeks ago, it was a pretty awesome show, they are pretty good.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I saw them live a few months ago with only hearing get stoned by them and they were pretty good live. The next week i went out and bought the album, its decent with a couple songs i liked but its the same **** every other jock rock band puts out, they had nothing really different going on for them but i probably would go see them live again.